Lexio Consult represents a group of companies specializing in providing services regarding obtaining EU residency and dual European citizenship, including citizenship of Austria, France, Spain, Bulgaria, Poland and certain other countries.
Obtaining citizenship of these countries is possible through various legal procedures, which allows everyone to choose the most suitable option.
There are several ways to acquire citizenship of one of the above-mentioned countries:
- by descent (for those who has European ancestry)
- by investment (in case you are ready to make a large scale investment)
- by special merit (if you are an artist, a writer, a sportsman, a scientist, a small- or medium-sized investor).
Advantages of European citizenship and second passport
- You get dual European citizenship. There is no need to renounce your present citizenship. The end result of the whole process will be a second European passport.
- You do not need to live in the country and take a language test as in the case of obtaining European citizenship by general naturalization. The exceptions are Polish citizenship by recognition as a Polish citizen and Spanish citizenship for Sephardic Jews.
- Short terms of obtaining citizenship: from three to twenty-four months. In most cases citizenship can be acquired in less than a year.
- Austrian or Bulgarian citizenship by investment extends on the entire family of the main applicant.
- Citizenship by descent can also be obtained by relatives on whom the origin extends.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding obtaining European citizenship, feel free to contact us anytime.